Stop in for a visit!
You are invited to attend one of our weekly information sessions hosted by the CTA admissions team throughout the summer. Stop in for visit on Wednesdays anytime between 9:00 AM and Noon to learn more! CTA’s admissions office is ready to answer your questions. Call 724-337-1000.
Career-Focused Education. Hands-On Training. Dedicated Instructors. Experience the Career Training Academy Difference…
Career Training Academy (CTA) provides the active training, professional tools and ongoing support you need to start a professional medical, dental or massage therapy career – without spending years in school. Using a blend of modern technology and proven traditional methods, CTA provides the hands-on training and practical experience it takes to pursue a successful healthcare career.
1/2 Day Classes
4 Days a Week
Day or Evening
Click on the icons below to explore our healthcare program options and to learn more about career training opportunities at Career Training Academy.
Why Choose Career Training Academy?
Career Training Academy provides career-focused education with convenient 4 day a week classes designed to suit your schedule and provide the individual attention, real world experience and industry insight you need to work in the in-demand field of healthcare.
- Training for a Lifetime™ – Graduate Quality Assurance Program – designed to ensure our graduates meet the level of efficiency and proficiency set forth in our competency-based curricula. Training for a Lifetime invests in the personal advancement of every graduate, pledges free access to industry-responsive professional development and paves the way to a lifetime of career success.
- Unique and Traditional Training Methods – We employ new techniques to learning, while providing a curriculum designed to meet career goals and industry needs.
- Strong Relationships with Employers – Employers recognize the high quality education students receive from Career Training Academy. Our solid relationships with employers proves we are always providing highly trained individuals that are ready to work in the healthcare industry.
- Financial Aid Support – Our Financial Aid Representatives can help determine if you qualify for Financial Aid and will provide assistance with the application process.
- Accredited Institution – CTA is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Discover how Career Training Academy can help you find the right career path and training plan. Fill out the form on this page to receive more information or take our Career Training Readiness Quiz today!
For immediate questions, give us a call at 1-866-673-7773
*A charge for consumables and textbooks may be applicable and is due prior to attending the Graduate Quality Assurance Program.